Saturday, November 08, 2008

Libby's Surprise!




Well, Libby, my Florida dog, got a real surprise when she went out into the back yard this morning. Normally, she flys around the corner of the house when I let her out, but today, she got to the end of the stones where the grass starts, and she stopped. She looked down at her feet, and then checked out that white stuff with her nose several times. After that, she decided it wasn't going to hurt her, and she joined Scooter in their yard. It means nothing to her now. I sure wish I felt the same.

2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

OMG! When I saw your post title, I thought she had PUPPIES!!!

Snow is good.

Although can you imagine how beautiful her puppies would be????


:-)

Gone2theDawgs said...

My dogs love the snow. It was so exciting to see Kylie experiencing her first snow last year.