Sunday, May 18, 2008

Four days old


The twins are growing, but still easy on the eyes. I made them sleep in the shed last night. They are out playing and eating like big sheep again today.

Bulldog puppy pictures still unavailable, but not for lack of request. I asked, but I have not received them yet. However, the puppies have moved on to new homes as of yesterday.

Willow/Libby should have left Florida today. Due to arrive on Tuesday. She was to have her stitches out earlier in the week because Dr. Suzy, her owner, spayed her about two weeks ago. We will not be breeding dogs.

Weather on the ridge: more of the same for this spring-------windy and very cool. We can't get much growth out of the alfalfa, but we do have green. I have to go out with the weed eater today. The lawn got cut yesterday.

3 comments:

Tina T-P said...

Hi Sharrie - your lambs ARE very cute - that little Meg is going to be a special one, I think.

Thanks for "stopping by" to see our little farm - hope you'll be back. :-) T.

Nancy K. said...

OMG ~ Those puppies are HUGE!!!
They grow even faster than lambs!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh, Sharrie. Your little Meg is amazing. Please sell her to me. Let me guess-you can't part with her.