Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Minnie's baby

Meet High Ridge Mulberry.   I missed his birth by about an hour, but he and his mom did just fine without me.   (Happy me!)   He is bigger than Calla Lily, and I am not quite sure what color he is since he looks gray, but has some longer wool that is brownish.   He is also an OK Acres Casey son and has little chocolate chips for horns just like his dad.    I think he is one handsome dude!  He wasn't feeling photogenic just now, and Minnie kept blocking my view of him.   I will have to get a better picture of him later.

There are just two other ewes due real soon.    They both look like they might have twins.   We will see.

Calla Lily and Coco are in the background.    Calla is quite the little jumper already.    

More good news soon, I hope.

No comments: