Sunday, June 21, 2009

To P.J.


Hi, Dad,

It's me, Zippy. I hope SW Jinnie lets you have lots of fun on this Fathers' Day. I hope I grow up to look just like you. I am sorry about my ear this morning, but I am having a terrible time with it. I think that maybe my ears are a mite tooooo big. I promise I will keep working on it.

I am having a good time this morning with my collies. We are running and chasing all over the house. Right now I am hiding under the chair with a hedgehog in my mouth. Then sometimes I burst out from under whatever and run like the devil. Of course, they can't catch me because I am sooooo fast. UN mom took me outside for my formal portrait. I sat on the rock just like she told me to.

TTYL, love,

Zippy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How can one not love Cardi ears?LOL
They do have their own sense of humor that sometimes they only understand:) Cute post!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Son! You are a handsome boy and I'm sure your ear will got up, just got to grow into them. Just keep trying and be a good boy for your mom and don't let those Collies or Cats boss you around too much.

Hugs and smooches

Your Dad,

PJ

Karen said...

Oh my. Zippy is too cute for his own good. How about a picture with his two Collies? If I could get just one more dog, it would look like the Zipster.