Friday, April 03, 2009

Bob the Builder


Well, Bob the Builder had better look out for me. This morning I took things into my own hands and got my ewes out of their confinement in the garage. Last weekend, Jake cut a hole in the back of the garage which is part of the ewe pasture. Then we fed them in a small pen in there so that they would be ready for shearing. Well, the shearer called and said he was coming early in the week. So I got all the girls into the garage on Saturday so they would be dry for the big event. Well......(short dumb story) he did not come, and they have been confined in the garage for toooooo long. I wanted them outside. The result was my construction fit. If I don't say so myself, it turned out pretty well, and the girls love it. I am much happier now.

I should have been cleaning since Jake's daughter is coming up tonight, staying with us for the night, leaving her dog here to play with ours, continuing up to the Cities, and returning on Sunday to go home. The "little house" was a pigsty from the whole winter of being a "cat house" and having the pipes freeze and spray water all over the bathroom. The water works now, no hot, but the toilet works. I will finish cleaning and make the bed up. I love that she is coming for two reasons. We get to see her, and I got the house cleaned. Double bonus!!

1 comment:

Yellow Jacket Ridge Angoras said...

My house needs cleaned when you are done with yours.