Monday, April 14, 2008

My sheepies





Lucy says,"What did you say was going to happen to me?"


















Ami is first on the right. She is a mother twice over. She is pictured with one of my yearlings, Lollie. Is Ami PG? I don't know. The other two years, I could tell easily after she was shorn. But this year, I really don't know.

This is Lucy another two year old. First time mother, I hope, daughter of Ami. She is not very rotund, but she is showing signs of eminent birth.

This is "Miss Piggy" whose real name is Millie. She is just incapable of passing up anything that is food. I don't know how to handle that. She is going to give birth. I hope it is not a problem because she is so rotund. She is a two year old, first time pregnant.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My only white ewe is my "Miss Piggy," too! I'm keeping an eye on her for ketosis, but so far, so good. She's due on the 19th, but may go a bit early. Oh, and Ami doesn't look very PG to me.