Friday, January 19, 2007

Another project completed and winter




Well, Happy Friday to everyone. It is just another day around here. The sun is shining; the wind is blowing; and I am sewing. The pictures are of the finished quilt, the whole thing this time, I hope, and the quilt on my bed with the pillowcases to match. The girl at the quilt shop is a good salesperson. She convinced me to make the pillowcases, and they are very complementary to the quilt.

It looks like we will get more snow this weekend. I waas hoping for just a little winter. I really don't want tooooooo much.

My next project is a quilt for a customer. It should be fun. Then I need to card some more wool so that I can go and spin with Nancy next Sunday. I guess that spinning should be one of my projects for the new year, too. I don't spin enough. I really need to take some of my fleeces to the mill and have them carded into roving. Maybe that would get me going. I really want to knit a purse out of the Shetland wool and then felt it. My cousin Sue had one that she had made it and was very attractive. That is on my project list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am finally using this quilt in my guest bedroom -- it has a Gopher Theme to it :)