Thanks to Michelle at Bolderneigh for the Fabulous Blog Award. It makes me feel guilty because I really don't think that I am much of a "blogger." But........I'll take it since I appreciate that she thought of me.
Here are five things that I am addicted to:
1. My animals. (Like Michelle said.) My parents didn't let us have any animals when my brother and I were growing up. I guess I went overboard in my older years. It is just getting worse, and I am loving every minute of it.
2. Reading. I have always spent a lot of time reading. That hasn't changed. Maybe I didn't read as much when I was teaching and going to school, but I am making up for that now. But.....when I run out of the books that Todd has given me, I won't read as much, or I will become a regular at the library.
3. The beauty of our farm. Living in the country pleases me. Having a farm pleases me. I am pleased.
4. My computer. I spend a lot of time on any e-mail I get and reading the blogs that I follow. Since I am alone in a place where I have only lived for 6 years, I don't have a base of friends here. I can interact in a vicarious way with my computer friends.
5. Frivolous stuff: sweets,"NCIS", "House", WPR, NPR, eating out, donuts.
Now I need to find five blogs and pass on the award.