Friday, June 05, 2009

Two and a Half Dogs

Hey, Zipppy here!!!! I have been very busy lately learning stuff that my UN mom thinks I need to learn. But when I look at her like in this picture, she lets me play with the "big dogs".











She even bought us some new toys because we were getting low on stuff to play with. They were great because we could play "tug of war" with them.



Hey!!! That's me on the right side of the picture. Just a little corner of my fur underneath all that wonderful collie fur. I just love their fur. It is so much fun to hang unto.




At first Scooter didn't really like to play with me, but now we have a great time together.


Now you have some idea of how we play when UN mom lets us. We have a great time!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Poor Bailey got re-taped too.