Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Sibling Rivalry



Note to my SW mom and grandmom,

I did not want you to be ashamed of me because my ears would not stand up, so I made UN mom take the tape off tonight. I look awesome. She took two pictures while she was sitting at the computer so you could see that I have "big boy" ears tonight. Heaven only knows what they will look like in the morning since I like to sleep in all kinds of funny positions in my little house. I hope they are still standing up because the tape is not that much fun.


That's it from here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zippy, I have good ears too, Charlie's are a little airplaning but looks like they will be good too. Grandpa Harry said Bonnie is still wearing her hat. We are the good dogs!

Your sister Bailey

Lybertygirl said...

He's soooooo cute. Be patient - those ears will get there!