Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I just went and did it anyway!

Hi, Everybody...................Zippy here!


Just me hanging out on my new playground equipment.

My UN mom knew better, but she put up a bell for me anyway.    She tried to teach me to ring the bells when I wanted to go outside.    Yahoo!!!!   This is great!!!!    I learned just like she wanted me to, and I ring those bells whenever I want to go out...............whether it is to play or to do my "business".    She had been told not to, but I am glad that she did not pay any attention to what other people said.

As you can see from the picture, I have a good time when I go outside.   Libby is the greatest playmate.   I can almost keep up with her now, and we have fun chasing in our yard.


Now, Mr. Scooter just doesn't always know what we are up to.    He  usually just stands and watches us run all over the place.    Sometimes he even joins in.    That is real  fun.


I thought you would like to see my second favorite playmate.   It is a cat, but I pretend it isn't.   We just play like two dogs.    BUT.......I have to be careful when he swats at me because his nails are sharp.

UN mom says she has a surprise for me one of these days.   I have no idea what she is talking about because she keeps talking about something called "snow".    Oh, well............I will just let her have her fun.




3 comments:

penni said...

Did you really buy the playset for Zippy? My guys now think I am a rotten dog owner -- will have to run right out to Toys R Us and buy the dogs a slide!

Sharrie said...

Penni, It was used and cheap. He seems to like it, uses it as a refuge from Libby when they are chasing. Can't get him to go down the side, yet.

~JarieLyn~ said...

This is so cute. Can't hardly wait to hear stories of playing in the snow.