Saturday, November 14, 2009

For Michelle



Here are some pictures of the bullies.    I can't get good pictures since they come running to the fence when they see me.    I will have to think about how to produce better pictures of them.   The first one is Sammy as he is approaching.   The second one is Sammy being naughty.



 Here are two bullie faces trying to figure out what the heck I am doing.

 
Last but not least are the three dogs in my backyard looking at the house that Jake has spent a week of vacation trying to save.    His vacation is over Monday, and the house is a wreck.  It is an old one room school house that was moved to this property.    The former owner was not a carpenter, and the house is sinking into the ground.   Jake is madly jacking parts up and replacing beams under the house where there is a hole.    Water flowed under the whole thing and caused a lot of rot.    Luckily Todd doesn't HAVE to come home  until Wednesday.    By then, I think, Jake will be able to get the house closed up so that it is "livable" again.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks, Sharrie! Where is Todd right now?

Sharrie said...

He was in Fort Lauderdale all week. Now he is at a friend's in Chicago.

Nancy K. said...

I think I'm falling in love...

with BULL DOGS!!

;-)