Thursday, January 08, 2009

Not much, you?


Pansy chose this place for a photo op. I couldn't resist although I did not get a super picture. She is our beauty queen.

What do you know? There is not much happening up here on the ridge this week. I am finishing a quilt on the quilter and waiting to go to town tomorrow. I can't bare to take down the Christmas tree, so, I guess, I will leave it up until I am good and ready to take it down. It is cold,......nothing new. It isn't snowing........something new. As they say.......clear and crisp.

Butthead has ruined more of the shed. Jake will have to do something to shore it up, or it will collapse soon. Just when I thought that that ram was settling down, he up and ruins more of the shed. Go figure!

3 comments:

Jenny Holden said...

Hmmm, sounds like a ram for the pot! He'd better be a stunner otherwise, lol!

Gone2theDawgs said...

I'm not sure rams have a whole lot in the brain dept. anyway, but when breeding time comes what little they have seems to disappear! Maybe it's that slamming their heads into things, knocks it right out. Ah well, once those lambs are there, all will be forgiven! :)

Aleta said...

I love your blog! My friend Phyllis told me about Pansy; I have Pansy's twin! My Angel Kitty looks just like her. I invite you to view her and other critters at my blog - www.aleta-mountainmusings.blogspot.com. Angel Kitty is in 8 of my 2008 posts. Like you, I live at the end of a road and am in a secluded area, but in Tennessee. I don't have goats, but Phyllis does. I knit, crochet, felt, and a limited amount of quilting. Have a great day!