Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Return





I am home again, and it is fall, my favorite season. The trees are turning, but most everything is still green. I have never been so happy to return to my home.






Todd is in an intensive rehabilitation facility. They have a very structured regime which he needs. Tonight he told me that he had walked quite a distance with a walker today. Last week he did walk from the hospital room out into the hall, but we followed him with a chair. It sounds like he is improving.

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

Oh, my LORD, Sharrie! This has been an awful year for you! I'm glad you're back home and I hope that you can take some pleasure in the beauty of the area in this glorious time of year. If you'd ever like to get together to spin/knit/chat, give me a call....