Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mr. Schnuffels

Zippy here,

I just wanted you to see my newest friend up here in the north land. UN mom and Jake call him Mr. Schnuffels. They said that he is from some comic strip called "Pearls Before Swine". In that comic strip they have a terrorist cat. They, Un mom and Jake, said that Mr. Schnuffels acts like a terrorist. I don't think so. Take a look at these pictures. He really likes me to chew on his ears. That is fun.

The other dogs went into the house, but we stayed out to play. Mr. Schnuffels comes into our yard through a hole in the fence. He is a lot of fun, and sometimes he even chases me. I sure do love to run.

Un mom says not to worry because my cousins will be here in 10 days. I have no idea what she is talking about, but I trust her. She says one of them is only six weeks younger than I am. His name is Sammy. He should be fun to run with. I hope he likes me. I am trying to get my ears to stand up so I look like a real Cardigan when he comes. UN mom says he is coming from a place where it is very hot just like I did. He should like it up here in the North.

That's it from here, but I just wanted you to see my newest friend. Mom says it is only 7 days until she is going to get Sammy and Pearl and Todd.

3 comments:

penni said...

That's one handsome cat for a friend! Great shots that meke me want to go hug someone.

Nancy K. said...

have a safe trip, Sharrie!

Anonymous said...

Zippy, Nana is glad you make friends with everyone. I'm sure your ears will stay up.